Substrate-based Porta blockchain introduces up to K grant program
Porta Network, a Substrate-based Proof of Stake blockchain, announced today it is launching its Ecosystem Grant program. The company is focused on simplifying user and developer experience.
Since launching its ‘Padlock’ testnet, on Wednesday, August 11th, the project has seen a surge of 125+ developers building on it and 80+ new cryptocurrencies on its testnet created by developers.
To expand the Porta ecosystem, the company is looking to support early-stage projects built with Rust or Rust projects looking to connect to the Porta blockchain.
For 2021, Porta will be awarding up to $ 60k worth of grants dispersed in amounts of $ 10,000 and $ 15,000. It’s aiming to reward 2-4 grants for this initial run.
Ecosystem Grant Categories
- Decentralized AMMs/IDOs protocols
- DeFi lending protocols
- Decentralized P2P trading platforms
- Development tools
- New Idea
- Application deadline – 19th Sept 2021
- Grant winners announced – 30th Sept 2021
- Step 1: Submit grant application.
- Step 2: Interview to determine if the project is a good fit.
- Step 3: Grant winners are announced.
- Step 4: Onboarding & milestone setting.
- Finish: Grant distribution.
Application best practices and Ecosystem Grants FAQs can be located on the Porta website.
The post Substrate-based Porta blockchain introduces up to $ 60K grant program appeared first on CryptoNinjas.